A society where every child and young person has the best childhood and the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
Just for Kids Law delivers holistic, client-led support to children and young people from crisis to stability and onwards into independence. We do this through our innovative, community-based legal representation, advocacy and opportunities programme. We drive systemic change through strategic litigation and policy reform. We aim to be the UK’s leading experts in youth justice law, sharing our knowledge, expertise and model across the UK and the world.
- Honest –We call it as it is and are true to ourselves, young people, and our word
- Dedicated – We stand by children & young people no matter what
- Centred on children and young people – We listen to children & young people with empathy and amplify their voice
- Imaginative – We are constantly looking for new approaches and solutions
- Fearless – We fight on behalf of children & young people and take on difficult challenges
- Non-judgemental – We seek to be inclusive, empathic and not to judge based on perceived standards or opinions