To be the leading organisation transforming the lives of children and young people through the rule of law and child-centred advocacy.
Just for Kids Law delivers holistic, client-led support to children and young people from crisis to stability and onwards into independence. We do this through our innovative, community-based legal representation, advocacy and opportunities programme. We drive systemic change through strategic litigation and policy reform. We aim to be the UK’s leading experts in youth justice law, sharing our knowledge, expertise and model across the UK and the world.
- Honest: We call it as it is and are true to ourselves, and our word
- Dedicated: We stand by our clients no matter what
- Youth-centred: We listen to young people and give them a voice
- Imaginative: We are constantly looking for new approaches and solutions
- Brave: We fight on behalf of our clients and take on difficult challenges
- Non-judgemental: We seek to be inclusive, empathic and not to judge based on perceived standards or opinions