Just for Kids Law welcomes all types of financial support. We are a charitable organisation (No. 1121638) that stretches its limited resources to provide assistance to vulnerable young people. We take no government funding and rely solely on grants and donations.
Almost all of our clients live in the shadow of poverty, and your support enables us to develop our successful projects and represent our clients.
You can now donate to Just for Kids Law in three easy ways, each of which ensures that 100% of your donation goes directly to Just for Kids Law:
- Text JFKL06 £10 (or whatever amount you decide to donate) to 70070. This contribution will be automatically added to your next phone bill.
- Set up a monthly donation via standing order to: Just for Kids Law / HSBC Bank, 25 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3JJ / Sort code: 40-05-09 – Account number: 51515268
- Click the link to BT MyDonate below to make a contribution online. Please note that compatibility issues between Microsoft Edge and the BT MyDonate platform have been reported.
Run for Us
As a small charity we don’t have allocated spaces for the big events, but if you decide to support our cause by raising funds through running events, you will receive:
- A lovely and quite rare Just for Kids Law training top
- A prime position on our website and social media outlets
- A genuine human being communicating with you as an individual
If you are interested in running for Just for Kids Law please contact us.