Our charity objectives:
To promote any charitable purposes for the benefit of the public, particularly children and young people in the UK and abroad, with particular regard to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, including by advancing the rights and needs of children through
- Research, education, training, awareness-raising, and increasing understanding and knowledge
- Monitoring, advocating and promoting children’s human rights, including compliance at the national and international level
- The provision of specialist legal , advice, support and representation including taking legal action to prevent disadvantage, discrimination or exclusion
- The provision of advice, support and direct advocacy to children and young people, and promoting participation
- All other such lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of these aims.